Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Thursday, September 8, 2011

"The other side of appearances"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I went to the city's museum of modern art yesterday and since only two expositions were open I got in for free. Although the visit was short and not much of the art inspired me one single part of a text really struck me: "The other side of appearances" I don't understand the relation this had to the exhibit whatsoever, but it just hits something in me that I can't explain.. All this to say, I just love it when I go somewhere for something and come out with something I didn't even think I needed (ok that sounded materialistic... but think of it in a more.. spiritual way?
Dress - Cheap Monday, Sweater - Club Monaco mens, Purse - Chanel, Charm bracelet - Tiffany &co, Blue and silver bracelet - Banana Republic, Skull bracelet - Tibet store in Paris,

26 comments:

Alexandria said...

thanks so much for stopping by my blog. i love yours too! lots of nice stuffs :)

http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

Yulia said...

That is such a cosy dress! It´s super good for going out=)

PopBlush said...

Love this outfit and your accessories~

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I love this outfit! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Vladetta said...

Thank you. I also like your blog!

Vladetta said...

;)

Andrea said...

Definitely more spiritual haha. Cute outfit, that jumper looks so soft :)

Don't Think Twice said...

Great outfit for visiting museums! :D so chic and classic!

thank u for the comment! follow each other? :D


xoxo

the nyanzi report said...

cool outfit.

marilia & christina Maz said...

thanks for your sweet comment! You have a lovely blog / in love with this purse!
bisous m.

Jewel said...

Lovely outfit!

X Sarah
http://fashion-loving.blogspot.com/

Ginger Snap ♥ said...

I love your outfit! Thankyou for your comment! Im now following xx

http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

The PvdH Journal said...

I love your bracelets here!!!


PvdH

www.ThePvdHJournal.com

Mariagrazia C. said...

Wow! So lovely blog! It's really stylish!! I'm following! Hope you can also visit and follow my blog! Mary
VENUS AT HER MIRROR
VENUS ON FACEBOOK

Couture Carrie said...

I love museums :)
Cute look!

xoxox,
CC

Meena Dhuga said...

i love this outfit! so cute :)

http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

Meena ♥

HAUNTED-FASHION said...

amazing pictures, we love your chanel bag!!

x Hajar & Mounia
Hauntedcasablanca.blogspot.com

Ninja said...

I think that this look is so chic and simple that I wish that I'd thought it up! ;)

xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

The Desert Fox said...

i absolutely love this outfit. casual and chic and classy!

xx

laura said...

adorable dress!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

jess said...

I like the chain strap on your bag.

Arabella said...

totally agree when you go out and do 'accidental shopping!' it's the best :)

Maria Bastida said...

woww girl I really love your blog :D
I'm glad I passed by! following!!
xx

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Isabel said...

i love your bag!

Kat said...

this is such a cute outfit! love your bag! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

NoƩmie said...

Great outfit!
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
blackfashionbird.blogspot.com