Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hier et aujourd'hui

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sorry for my slowness lately.. The weather's been reflecting the changing of season more and more for these past few days, it makes me fear the cold winter :( These shoes I bought in nyc are so amazing but they kill my feet.. even with bandaids on.. so I wore them with socks today :S Something I felt a bit wierd about.. but I had no other choice! I must find a solution!
1- Dress- Topshop, Jacket - Zara, Purse - Chanel, Rings - By Boe & Flea Market, Belt - Vintage. 2 - Shorts - Rachel Roy, Top & Socks - American Apparel, Sweater - Men's Zara, Rings - By Boe, Shoes - Steven by Steve Madden, Nail polish - "Madness" By Chanel.

P.S I cut my hair, did you notice? It feels so short!! :( but its healthier so thats what counts..

13 comments:

laura said...

I hate it when pretty shoes hurt! I wear socks all the time with shoes like that though it looks weird... :)

I love the print on that blue dress! It's super lovely. and those pink shorts are just adorable!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Lidiya said...

Your dress is gorgeous, I love its design :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Is This Real Life? said...

Ah your dress looks so pretty, I adore that colour of blue!
You hair looks so pretty, it still looks really long, I can't wait till mines get long again, I feel like its taken ages to grow!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous looks, darling!
Love that dress!

xoxox,
CC

ronnotronald said...

Love the floral print on the dress!
xoxo - ron

Jess said...

your personal style is amazing Katia. I'm so envious of your wardrobe. x

t said...

Cute skirt!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Kat said...

love your dress!!! so pretty! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

the nyanzi report said...

great print on that dress.

Simona said...

i really like your style!

Tesa said...

cute blog!

jess said...

I love that dress.

Une fille, un style ... said...

Thanks for your passage on my blog, i like your dress so much, and your bag is just beautiful ! You're good at looking :). xxx ♥