Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Color Wheel

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I don't usually play with the color wheel in my outfits, or I do it without realizing but today, I felt like trying it out. Of course "pure" red and green don't look to pretty together, but I thought this forest green coat with my burgundy rain boots pleased the eye :) Ouh and this is the necklace I was talking about a couple posts ago that my mum's mum gave me :)
Dress - Made it :), Jacket and Scarf- Zara, Rain Boots - Gucci, Purse - Chanel, Necklace - From my grandma, Rings - By Boe

11 comments:

Kinsey said...

Beautiful dress! I love the rich green of the coat with the it! Fantastic outfit!

Natalie Suarez said...

SOO CUTE! i want your coat! :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Jana Lopez said...

I really love the dress. Yesterday I passed by a shop that had orange lace, I'm so tempted, I only have a cream colored one. Figure I need to bump it up a notch!

I love the color of your coat! If only we had coat weather here, it would be so much easier to layer.

Anna said...

I tend to agree - I think you pulled off the colour clash/blend perfectly :) I am crushing that dress and bag majorly!

Anna xo

http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

Taryn said...

you have such pretty hair! the lace pattern in that dress is amazing and I love the color go your jacket, such perfect fall outfit :)

startinou said...

Wonderful dress and necklace..Pure vintage right??

tina
http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com

chelsea.jade said...

I love your jacket!! :)
x

Helena said...

Thank you for your comment. Your dress is very beautiful - I like that :)

Moroccan fashion diary said...

Cute outfit, i really love your style!!!
Thank you for your sweet comment :)
xoxo

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

can't believe you made your dress - it's so cute!! nice job, great outfit.

Yulia said...

Oh, what a dress!