Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cashmere & Florals

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alright, florals three days in a row, I must be loosing it.. But friday was pure coincidence! A While ago I saw this beautiful coat on Atlantic Pacific (This girl is amazing), and I wanted to make my own version of it right away! So I went out and bought fabric and finally got around to making it friday morning before my 3 o'clock class.. I was so happy with the outcome I just needed to wear it right away! (I promise to have better photos of it soon :p)
Jacket - Made it myself, Cashmere Sweater - J.Crew, Skirt - Urban outfitters, Shoes - Steven by Steve Madden, Purse - Chanel, Rings - By Boe + my mum's friend.

11 comments:

Beth said...

The jacket is wonderful! You have a lovely blog. :-)

http://www.therosy-tintedflash.blogspot.com

Agora tô pronta said...

Beautiful!
I loved your pics *-*

kaarlijnx-x said...

I really love your style!
Do you want to join my photo competition? For more info you can take a look at my blog xxx

Jaya said...

It's done already?!?!?! OMGAAHH, it looks amazing!! Everybody at school is gonna go o.o over your coat! Looks awesome! You're definitely inspiring me to make my own coat... and to embrace florals more.. Just need to go fabric shopping again! :) aaah, i'm excited!!!!

Natalie Suarez said...

gorgeous!! love it :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Kat said...

that jacket is perfect!!! i LOVE it! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

The PvdH Journal said...

Your jacket is beautiful! I just love the pattern!

Closet Fashionista said...

I love that jacket! You look great :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

laura said...

That is a lovely jacket! If I had such gorgeous floral pieces as you, I'd wear them all the time!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Sara said...

Woah... hold on... you MADE that awesome awesome coat?! In a day? It's eye-poppingly gorgeous!
Did you have a pattern? Is the fabric vintage? I have so many excited questions! x

Alicia said...

GREAT outfits & style!