Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blondies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What is a blondie? A Blonde brownie of course. Or, a cookie in brownie form. Sounds delicious? It is.
Ingredients:
2 3/4 cups Whole wheat flour
2 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
2/3 cops Olive Oil margarine or Coconut Oil (the coconut oil adds a great taste)
2 cups Organic Cane Sugar or Brown sugar
3 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Replacement mixed with 6 tablespoons of water (if you arent vegan - 2 eggs)
11.g ounce vegan chocolate chips (or chop up 2 vegan chocolate bars)

Directions:
Preheat over 350*F
-Sift flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl
-In a large bowl, stir brown sugar with margarine (or coconut oil) until the margarine disappears into the sugar
-Add egg replacement mixture, vanilla and the chocolate chips (to the sugar mixture, that is)
-Add dry mixture to wet mixture and stir until combined
-Cook for 30 mins or until golden brown
Sometimes, if I feel the mixture isn't "glunky" enough, I add some 1/2 cup or less of soy yogurt or soy milk, this makes the blondies more moist

Enjoy!

P.S Brownies coming soon
P.SS! So happy with all your comments from the last post :) I'm definetly going to do posts with meals I make and what "goodness" I'm getting from them.. This recipe is.. well.. good for the sweet tooth ;)

9 comments:

Francesca R said...

Wow wow wow i want to try this one!!!
Yummy!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

jess said...

It looks good.

amalie said...

oh yum, i love brownies!
x

the nyanzi report said...

looks and sounds delicious to me.

Kat said...

OMG those look soo good!!! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Mmm I love blondies! These look fantastic xo

lizchewy said...

These looks so delicious!! I have never tried making blondies before I want to try making them now!!

xoxo
Lizzo

chewylove.blogspot.com

Clio said...

that clutch is gorgeous!

Teigan said...

these look so delicious!

I am also a nutcase healthfreak! stay tuned on my blog and i'll post up some yummy raw treats for you to try and make!!!

=)

love your style!!!

http://teigannash.blogspot.com/

teigs