Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Monday, September 26, 2011

A big day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today is a big day because it's Alexander and I's 3 year anniversary :) I'm so happy with him, my lover boyo! :) hehe ok but on a sadder note.. I'm sick :( this up and down weather has got to me. Last year I did not get sick at all and this year.. Fall has barely begun and.. :( BUT I stand my guard of having a strong immune system. I got sick when I slept at my parents house where we have three cats, which I'm allergic to... so my theory is that since my body was already weak trying to deal with the allergies, the bug got to me! Talk about a sneak attack..
Top - Zara, Skirt - Club Monaco, Shoes and Purse - Vintage, Gold bangles - 1/2 given by mum, 1/2 by my oma, Skull bracelet - Tibet store in Paris, Brown bead bracelet - Made it.

16 comments:

PopBlush said...

You have such great style and inspire me to pay more attention to my fashion =) I love this outfit!

Jaya said...

yaaaay for 3 years!! :D happy anniversary again! Sucks that you're sick though... :( But you're tough, you'll get through it easily :) tty tmr!

Sami Assouad said...

heyya happy anniversary katia!!! I hope you guys celebrated well, I wish you both the best as always. from what i can see (not very much really) your appartment is looking pretty cool! Maybe post some pictures of your decors or something would be cool!

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Congrats for 3 years anniversary! Love your red sweater!

Yulia said...

Incredible top!
Happy anniversary! Let it be one of many=)

lapetiteblonde said...

love your look!so chic!!
kisses and have a nice day!=)
http://lpbbymayal.blogspot.com/

SunnyToast said...

Congrats for 3 years anniversary! more love!

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!
I really love your outfit btw

Mikelle Jade {The Honeypie Archives} said...

seriously in love with your hair/style/outfit/shoes.

amaze.

laura said...

Happy anniversary, but poooopy that you're sick :( At least you look lovely!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

I hope you feel better now and Alexander. Your outfit is so lovely! :)

Amy Jessica said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog :-) lovely post, that outfit is gorgeous, especially loving the skirt! Lovely blog, now following
much love xo
a4snowflakes.blogspot.com

Joana Sá said...

Hi dear!
Love your shirt

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

HAUNTED-FASHION said...

Great outfit girl, we love itt!! nice colourssss

x Hajar & Mounia
hauntedcasablanca.blogspot.com

Violet said...

happy 3 years to you two!!!

XX
Vi from Cali

denise said...

lovely outfit for an amazing day! Congrats :D