Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Paint stains

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So this summer while painting all the furniture I was buying at flea markets for my apartment, I was too eager to change so consequently got white paint splotches on some of my favorite clothing including this dress and belt :( I learned my lesson.
Dress- Made by me, Belt - Came with my Acne dress, Gold bangles - Some from my oma(german grandmother) and some from my mum, flower bracelet - Anne Klein
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I only have one class Wednesday mornings! So.. since my tan is fadding rather quickly I tried to get some tanning done in the afternoon! (I'll have to do much more before I get dark again :()
Sunglaces - "rover" Karen Walker, Dress - T by Alexander wang, Bag - thrifted, Scarf as headband - Ogilvy's

11 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

beautiful! LOVE IT :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Francesca R said...

ooooooh that's bad!
i love that pink dress!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

Jaya said...

cute cute cute :) much better than your gym outfit.. haha.

xx

Violet said...

wow wonderful job wit the dress. the fabric pattern and the embleshments are so pretty. love those sunglasses too

XX
Vi from Cali

the nyanzi report said...

cute!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous dress, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Cristina @FUJI FILES said...

Whoa love those sunglasses!! And I know what you mean... due to my lack of patience I too have paint on my clothes!

xx Cristina

jess said...

I love the sunglasses.

Kat said...

i love your dress in the first pic!!!! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Mery said...

Nice pictures...

Giveaway: MERY FREE FASHION
should follow me on Twitter or blogs ......
Leave your email in case you win you will be contacted
enter the giveaway on one of the following social networking site Facebook,Twitter or your blog ...

THANKS...

ronnotronald said...

Very cute dress!
I very like your posts...lets follow each other!
xoxo - ron