Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Sunday, August 21, 2011

New York City Purchases

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ivory & Navy sweaters - Uniqlo, Blazer - Reiss, Camel Cashmere sweater - J.Crew, White gloves - Vintage, Jars and vintage clothes pins - Thrifted, Ice cream scoop, mugs, chop sticks and grapefruit spoons - Crate & Barel, Painting - Guy on the street, Black Glitter Loafers - Topshop, Black loafers - Steven by Steve Madden

P.S, I think the link to my friends blog wasn't working so if you're intersted, Click here

16 comments:

Katie said...

What great buys! Love them all! That painting is fantastic xo

Jess said...

great purchases. i love the reiss blazer. the colour is incredible :O

laura said...

Wonderful buys! I'd love to have a pair of those glitter loafers!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Jaya said...

The blazer in your favorite color! :) And it's funny cause I wanted to get the same loafers but studded at Topshop but they didn't have my size :( And, I want to get those same Steve madden loafers but in leopard.. haha which is totally not me but somehow I'm just into that right now! I guess I'm getting consciously influenced...

lolizzie said...

lovely buys! I'm definitely drawn to the blazer, what a beautiful colour! :D

ade kurnianingrum handika putri said...

totally love the blazer , the color is so awsome ! ♥
thanks for your lovely comment on my blog btw :)

Plami said...

These purchases are really gorgeous! The blazer and the sweater are my favorites!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Chantal said...

I love those shoes
thanks for your comment
x

www.crystalvisionss.blogspot.com

L'marie said...

bloody gorgeous finds!
Love them shoes
xoxo
http://wonderingwolves.blogspot.com/

Is This Real Life? said...

I adore the blue blazer, such a stunning colour and those glitter loafers are just too cute. New York looks so amazing, i would so love to visit! X

jess said...

The blue jacket is great.

Pop Champagne said...

nice haul from NY! those flats look really comfy :D

Maycie After Five said...

Great finds! Loving the chunky sweaters and those flats look amazing!

Glam Fashionista said...

Great purchases, love the glittery shoes

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Those sparkly shoes are fabulous!

rachel! said...

those sparkly loafers!