Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Friday, August 5, 2011

Breaking my own rules

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If you ever read my blog before I went on my hiatus a couple years ago, you would know that I never wear pants. Shorts; yes, and I have one pair of pants in my wardrobe and they are from lululemon because when I work out in the winter I want to stay warm. With all this being said, the new pijama-pant-style trend has been kind of getting to me for a while... so I made these babies. Voila my first time wearing pants when I am not working out in two years.
Pants- Made 'em myself, Shirt and wedges - Zara, Ring- The Baie

13 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

super cute! LOVE IT :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

lolizzie said...

this outfit makes me want to roll around in fields of grass and sunflowers haha! love it! and that is one amazing ring! thanks for reading my blog btw! :) x

Sandra said...

I love your outfit, and your ring is gorgeous!

Mirjam K├Ânig said...

These pants really suit you! :)
They look so lovely!

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you're posting on my blog! :)

adelightfuldream.blogspot.com

Abi said...

ohh i want that ring!
http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

Marissa Joy said...

Wow! Really cool pants- love them with that blouse!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Wida said...

You're so talented! I can't make any clothing to save my life :S

You look great!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Michelle of The Feather Den said...

Great outfit, the pants are amazing! Awesome DIY.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

Jess said...

i love those trousers, they're amazing. i love how you make your own clothes (': x

Jaya said...

PANTS! :O
You still look great though!! I'm actually thinking of getting myself pants too ... only for work purposes though. haha :D

www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

dani said...

These palazzos are awesome! I also love the shorts from your previous post! The fact that they look like skirts from afar but have the comfort of pants/shorts is perfect! :)

<3 The Daily Dani

L'marie said...

your hair is gorgeous!
beautiful lady
xoxo
http://wonderingwolves.blogspot.com/

TheFourClosets said...

Such pretty outfit, it makes me miss summer :(