Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lingerie Please!


I received this lovely lingerie set as a be-lated birthday gift we could say from Lingerie please . There was a protest with Canada post for the longest time, so when I found the package in my mail box I was ecstatic. Gotta love undies! haha :) You should definetly check out the site www.lingerieplease.co.uk : My other favorites are Grossard Etoile set  , Grossard Ooh La La Long Line Strapless and  Freya Arabella Plunge Bra  Check out that site and let me know which are yours! :)
Grossard Enchenate plunge bra and thong in Saffire - Lingerie Please

4 comments:

minnja said...

Lovely blue one!!!

Please visit my English Fashion Blog:

http://minnja.blogspot.com/


LOVE
minnja

Savannah said...

So pretty!

Marta said...

Lingerie is one of my favourite things in the world! I'm definitely gonna check out the website! :)

Mirjam König said...

Love them! They look great! :D

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog and your super lovel comment! :)


adelightfuldream.blogspot.com