Contact me: Blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

I know a boy who's tough but sweet

Vegan Banana-Nut French Toast
Makes approximately 15 slices (or more)
Ingredients:
-5 Ripe, medium sized bananas
-2 1/2 cups of Soy Milk (I use natur-a)
2 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon
-1 1/4 teaspoons Nutmeg
-5 teaspoons Maple Sirup
-1 Loaf of Whole Wheat Bread

Directions:
1-Blend all ingredients except bread in a blender or in a bowl with a hand mixer.
2-Pour into a wide bowl or deep plate. Meanwhile, heat a large skillet with 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut, olive or olive oil margarine. Let melt.
3-Coat both sides of the bread with banana mixture and cook until golden brown.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

OMG YUM! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

PinkBow said...

hay katia, lovely to hear from you! are you back? i hope so! this looks delicious! xx

kate maggie said...

This looks so good! Eeep. I need to try it. Thanks for the recipe! :)

Katia, I have been wanting to know how you are! You dissapeared some time ago, and I actually tried to find your email online but you were nowhere to be found. Are you still in fashion design? Still with your boyfriend? Still have a sequined glued tv?! (that was seriously my favorite thing ever!!) Hope you are well, I am SO happy you are back!

FashionJazz said...

Soo nice to hear from u! This looks so yummy! Hope u doing well, Happy Monday hun xx

kate maggie said...

PS: Go read my most recent blog post! ;)

michellehendra said...

KATIA! I MISS YOU! how've you been love? :)

xx

Catarina said...

Ok, so I just saw this while on a very empty stomach...It looks amazingly delicious and it's a recipe that I should try out sometime. x